Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tu-tu cute Lili

Hello, I have made a Teepee card using Tu - Tu cute Lili from Inky Impressions.
I just love the colours on this card. 


I have used a double lace for along the edges. With the paper I have stamp flourishes around the edge then inked it used brown ink. I have added some die cut swirls, ribbon roses, blossom & a dance charm.
The charm is from Inky Impressions.


I have added pearl strips around the edge of the white card. On Lili I have used stickles on her roses & shoes. 


I have added a sentiment to the other two sides, I used a new digi sentiment from Inky Impressions.


I also added a bow & flower to both sentiments.


I will be entering this card into the following challenges:




All the best
Kerry








8 comments:

  1. Great card Kerry, I haven't made a tepee card before - I will have to give it a go. Saw you on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card ,very unique. I'll have to try out that "fold" thanks for the inspiration. I saw you on MIM, mine is #160 if you have time to check it out.
    Smiles
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful creation - it's a lovely shape I really like this.
    Thank for joining us this week and good luck!
    Don't forget to check back next week to see if you made my Pick Of The Week!

    Smiles -  Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kerry I love the lace and the concept of this card.. Thank you for joining in at Aud sentiments, good luck, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I spotted your card on MIM #94, and popped in to take a closer look. Really pretty card, and I love the colours!

    My cards are # 238 and 244 this week if you want to take a look :-)

    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow gorgeous card. Love the shape, it's very effective. Love how you've used the lace around the edge too. Saw it over at MIM. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute and I LOVE that shape :D Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wonderful creation, love the shape!
    Thanks for joining our bingochallenge at Aud Sentiments!
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete