Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Inky Impressions challege


Hello, Inky Impressions have a new challenge 

'Red, Blue & White'


The sponsor of this challenge is 

Kenny K


Here is my card for this challenge using the new release 'Independence Day Lili' from Inky Impressions.


I have made a easel card for this challenge. 


Close up of Lili, she so cute. 


Pop across to Inky Impressions now & check out the challenge & what the rest of the team have created.




I will be entered my card into the following challenges:



All the best 
Kerry

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment on another entry (and mention you saw them on MIM!) for a chance at our second prize too!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love easel cards! what a sweet image, your coloring is wonderful and such a great design! Love all the fun stars!
    thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Celebrate the Red, White and Blue challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly adorable! Love, love, love this darling image. Super fun and oh, so cute.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Red, white & blue challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry, fabulous card. I really like the stars down the side. Gorgeous bow too.

    Saw your link on MIM. I'm #76 and #215 this week. I'd love it if you stopped by.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! I love all of your stars!
    Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's red, white and blue challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kerry! I just love all the stars and your bows are perfect. So glad you shared your card with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Good luck ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete