Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Friday, June 22, 2012

Lili's Icecream

Hello, I have made a Teepee card using Lili's icecream from Inky Impressions.


I have added a bow with some flowers & a charm. The flowers & charm are from Inky Impressions.


Close up of Lili & the flowers & charm.


On the other two side I have used a new digi sentiment from Inky Impressions.


Also added a bow & flower. I love using pearls so I have added some pearl strips to this teepee.

If you would like to see how to make a Teepee Card pop over to Inky Impressions & check out my tutorial HERE



I will be entering this card into the following challenges:





All the best
Kerry






4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kerry love the colour you've chosen and congrats on being made a senior DT member at Inky Impressions hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the shape & the colours are fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kerry this is great honey - I saw the tute and wanted to come and say how cute this was xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely and fabulous creation. Love the fun shape and cute images. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week... :)

    ReplyDelete