Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tilda with a Daisy

Hello, I have made another Teepee card using a Magnolia image 'Tilda with a Daisy'.
This time I have tried something new with my teepee card & that is to add some lace on the sides. I think the lace look pretty good on them.


I have added some pearl strips on the oval around Tilda & some in the corner around the little triangle.
I have added a bow with some rose & a butterfly charm.


ON Tilda dress, bow & flower I have added some stickles.


On the side I have put a sentiment, bow & flowers.


I have made both sides the same.



I will be entering this teepee card into the following challenges:






All the best 
Kerry

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic teepee card and colours Kerry. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your teepee cards Kerry and this Tildas with daisy card is really prethank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to add ribbon or lace, Mary G xtty -

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great shaped card and tilda looks fantastic! saw it on mim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! Kerry this is gorgeous, you make the best dimensional cards.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shape card, I love this idea.
    the image and coloring are magnificent

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...this is such a gorgeous card. Love the special and beautiful shape and how you color the cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifil shape card..I have seen your work before...lovely!
    Thanks for joining in at Fashionista this challenge!

    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete