Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tilda with lace jeans

Hello, I have made another Teepee card using Tilda with lace jeans. 
I added lace down each side of the teepee.


I have cut 3 different size circles & put them together than using pop dots place them on the teepee. Tilda is also placed on the circles using pop dots.
The paper is the new paper pad 'The Lake House' from Kaisercraft.


I have added pearl strips to the centre circle & the corner. I have stickles Tilda bow, buttons, & lace on bottoms of jeans.
I have added a bow & flowers from The ribbon girl. If you have a look under the flowers there is a flower charm from Inky Impressions.


On the other two sides of the teepee I have put a sentiment, bow & flowers.
Also put some pearl strips around the corners.


I like to keep two sides simple so not to take to much away from the image I used on the front. 



This Teepee card will be entered into the following challenges:






All the best
Kerry




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the shape and the colours are so pretty :) Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week, Carol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry, Love the shape of your card and the image is so sweet.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is just so sweet! Love all your delicate details! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is delightful Kerry, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful shape card!!!

    Thanks for joining in at Fashionista this challenge!

    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check it out: http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/06/winners-announced-for-anything-goes.html
    You are a winner at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Send me an email (khasheck@gmail.com) so you can claim your prize.
    Karen SAS4Kids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Kerry! I have never seen one these before .. it's fab! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar. Laura x

    ReplyDelete