Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fairy Lili

Hello, here is a new Teepee card I have made using Fairy Lili from Inky Impressions.
I think I have fallen in love with making teepee cards..lol


I have added lace down the sides & a big white bow at the front with some flowers.


Fairy Lili would have to be one of my favourite stamps from Inky Impressions. 
The flowers have also been inked to match the paper.


I have added a sentiment on the other two sides of the teepee added a bow & flower.


The sentiment is from Inky Impressions.


The top paper has been embossed with a small flower & then inked. I love the look you get when you emboss the paper & ink it.



I will be entering this Teepee card into the following challenges:






All the best
Kerry




13 comments:

  1. Hello Kerry. How beautiful and what a fab design. Absolutely wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shaped card and I love the trim. Great colouring. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing these teepee cards all over. I just adore this one. Fantastic drsign

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love the teepee fold, looks fabulous!Great design and decorating. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'Happy Birthday' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!! Thanks for sharing, I've yet to make something like this!! Thanks for joining us this week at tuesday alchemy!

    cheers!
    kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fairies and yours is a cutie!!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Девочка фея замечательная! замечательная открытка.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely teepee card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to use ribbons or lace. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Love the different shape. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Totally Stampalicious this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!
    Hugs
    Katya x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy. Your card is beautiful.

    With smiles,

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Kerry love the design!!
    Thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping in to see us at Tuesday Alchemy this week! Your creation is lovely as always!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete