Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Inky Impressions DT Call

Hello, Inky Impressions is having a DT call from the 16th June til 16th July. 

The challenge for this Design Team Call is...."Lots of Layers and a Bit of Stitching"

Here is my card using 3 stamps from Inky Impressions.


On the front of the card I have used Flower Lili. Now the challenge is for lots of layers so behind I have added a tag, also layed 3 different browns papers together as well as add a piece of white. With the white I have stamp flourishes all the way around the the edges then inked them with some brown ink.


I have added a bow with a charm & flower. The charm & all the flowers are from Inky Impressions.


The tag that sits behind has lots of ribbon & I have put a love verse on it. Again I have stamp flourishes around the edge.
I have also used some faux stitching around the edge of the tags & card inside & out. You will also see some real stitching on the gather ribbon I have used.


Now I love to dress the inside of my cards as well, so for my second image I used Princess Lili. I have added a verse to the right side. Now around the edge of the card where it has been stamp I have added some half pearls & some inky drops.


On Lili's dress & crown I have added some stickles.


On the right side I have added a tag behind the verse. 


On this tag I added a third image 'Secret Lili' & a small verse. I also added more ribbon & a pearl brad to the side of the tag. 
I love stamping & making my own design paper you get such a different look. 




This card will be entered into the following challenges:






All the best
Kerry

11 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous card. Love all the pinkness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, these are beautiful. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations Kerry. Love the everything about this.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, this is simply amazing. Your level of detail and all of the colors you use it all works so well together. Amazing job! I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet...Lovely card. Saw it on MIM and had to pop over for a closer look.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. srunning creatiopn kerry ...beautifully coloured and a great layout
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and colors, thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, so well put together and a great use on images too.
    Good luck in the DT call.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a stunning creation absolutely stunning now following
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kerry this is simply stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOLY SMOKES!!! Yet another beautiful creation! WOWZERS!!!! Your coloring is so stunning Kerry!

    ReplyDelete