Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tu-Tu Cute Lili


Hello, I have made a card using Tu-Tu Cute Lili from Inky Impressions.


I have made a heart bunting using small die cut hearts, shabby binding & some small roses.
I have included a soft pink bow with some shabby binding & a pearl brad.

My paper & pearl brad are from Kaisercraft, Flowers are from Wild Orchid, Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl & the Shabby binding, tulle,lace, stick pins & metal corners are from Live & Love crafts.


I have added some stickles to Lili skirt & shoes.
I also put some stickles on the flowers.


Inside the card I have added flowers, lace, ribbon & metal corner to match the front.
I have also included a small heart tag.




The sentiment is from Inky Impressions. 




This card will be entered into the following challenges:




All the best
Kerry






9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card... lovely cute image, perfect colouring... and I love all your embellies!! Gorgeous layout and use of the lace also!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss..

    Hugs
    Christine (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card Kerry.

    It's great to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, thanks much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous and I just love the stamp. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenges. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is just gorgeous Kerry! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Let's Get Cute challenge this week, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card thanks for joining us at ATCs with attitude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, darling image and love your lush bow and lace too, Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week, and great to see you at Totally Gorjuss too!
    hugs Samantha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card inside & out you have done a perfect job with it, I love the layout. Thank you for sharing with us at OSCC, Janet

    ReplyDelete