Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge


Hello, Inky Impressions has a new challenge

'Primary Colours'


Here is my card for this week challenge using Sassy Lili from Inky Impressions.


I have made a criss cross card. 
I have used the colours red, yellow & blue.


I have used a bag charm from Inky Impressions.
The rhinestones are also from Inky Impressions.


I have made a card for the centre that you have to still open up.


The sentiment is from Inky Impressions.


Pop over to Inky Impressions now & check out what the rest of the team have created HERE




This card will be entered into the following Challenges:





All the best
Kerry

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kerry. Love the image and all the gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Kerry, love the image and colouring, gorgeous bow and flowers too.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #159, #162, #212 and #214.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete