Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Friday, April 13, 2012

Lili's Sweet Treat

Hello, today I have card made using Lili's Sweet Treat from Inky Impressions.
 She is such a sweetie. I have use some gold flowers with some inky drops in them all from Inky Impressions. I have place the gold flowers on a rhinestone flourish & in each curl of the flourish placed a little rose, also from Inky Impressions.




I have also cut some hearts out with a Martha Stewart punch.



This card will be entered into the following challenges:




All the best
Kerry



3 comments:

  1. hi Kerry,

    this card is really lovely,the main image is too cute and has been coloured in perfectly. The Martha Stewart punched out hearts are just lovely as well and really stand out in yellow.

    Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous lil digi. I love the bling swirls that accent your card. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty what a sweet image thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete