Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Monday, April 2, 2012

Tu-Tu Cute Lili

Hello, here is another gatefold card I have made using Tu-Tu Cute Lili from Inky Impressions.
This time I have put a tag in the back of the card & to hold it together I have made a slip cover.


I have used flowers from Inky Impressions around Lili & added some to the tag.


Inside I have place the little kitty that comes with Lili in the bottom right corner.
On the sides I have made some flowers & leaves.


My card will be entered into the following challenges:




All the best
Kerry

6 comments:

  1. Completely sweet card! I love all your great elements! Thanks for playing the Gatefold Rebel Challenge at Rogue Redhead Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT gatefold card! Cute image and lovely paper and flower choices!

    Thanks for joing in at
    http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.com/

    DT Coordinator,
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in at My Mums Craft shop challenge this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Love your paper and flowers. :)

    accommodation albury

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kerry,

    What a fabulous card. I love your image and the wonderful flowers. Thank you so much for joining us this month at
    http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

    Good luck in the Challenge and hope to see you again soon.

    Laine

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful creation! I love your image and the wonderful flowers...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fashionista Challenge..
    Hugs Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete