Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Friday, June 14, 2013

Family

Hello, I have a layout to show using the the new brick template 12x12" from Kaisercraft.
Love getting the gesso & paints out & getting messy....so much fun.


I have also used the new collection 'Miss Empire' from Kaisercraft. Love the colours in this paper.
The flowers are from Petaloo.

I have used Brown & white paint to go over the top of the bricks to give it a sandstone look. Once the paint was dry I used tea-dye Tim Holtz ink pad & bark ink pad from Kaisercraft & using my finger rub the inks on to the brick egdes to darken them up & make them stand out more....
I have used the sewing machine to go around the edges & in a bit.


Hope you like my layout & thank you for visiting...

All the best
Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous LO Kerry.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete