Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge



Hello, Here is a new card I have made using a image from Inky Impressions. It was such a fun image to work with. This week Inky Impressions Challenge is Red, white & pink. Check out my card above, I didn't use to much red. The cherry on top is red & some little pearls in the corners are also red, but I did use lots of pink & white. I used some paper flowers to look like lollipops on the sides. So pop across now & check out the new challenge at Inky Impressions. Also don't for get the Blog Hop now on at Inky Impressions, to see my post for the blog hop go here.

All the best
Kerry

My card will be entered in to the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Beautiful Card!! Lovely image. ;-)
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week. Good Luck!!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete