Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Monday, October 31, 2011

scrapbooking

Faerie Marci scrapbooking (Shakira)
Made by Kerry

Princess Marci scrapbooking (Charlotte)
Made by Kerry

Marci with Rose scrapbooking (Indiana)
Made by Kerry
I have been making some scrapbook pages using the la la land craft Marci stamps. I wanted to make something extra special for my girls. Still need to make one for Zarabell, hope to get it done soon.  I used a garden stamp from inkadinkado for Shakira & Charlotte pages and for Indiana I used some flowers from Kaisercraft. For words I used rub-ons from Kaisercraft. For all my colouring I used my copic markers. I will be entering them in the la la land craft monthly challenge. Hope you like them.

                                                                          Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment