Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fisherman Luka
Made by Kerry

Cowgirl Marci
Made by Kerry

Buccaneer Marci
Made by Shakira (8yrs.)

Christmas card
Made by Kerry

Pink Christmas card
Made by Kerry



Hi, been very busy this week mading some new cards. Made my first Luka card this week using the fisherman Luka stamp. I just love this little one. I used the new Hunt & Gather Paper pad from Kaisercraft for this card and a cute little turtle card charm. Also made the Cowgirl Marci card , I used a Martha Stewart punch for the hearts( just love her Punches). Shakira got busy making a card using Buccaneer Marci . Shakira has used my copic markers to colour this little girl in. Shakira is going to enter this card into the Junior hand made card section at our local show in October ( Good Luck Shakira). With Christmas not that far away I have been making some Christmas cards using the new paper pads Silly Season &  December 25th from Kaisercraft. Hope you like our cards.

Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Kerry!! Look at all this Marci goodness!! Gorgeous cards by both you and Shakira!! Don't forget to share them all with us in the Customer Gallery on our blog, our Facebook page and enter all of Shakira's cards into the challenges on our KIDS blog!!

    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete